Monday, September 23, 2019

Back in London

Wednesay 18th - Friday 20th September, 2019.

Back in London, I enjoyed some down time after my Irish adventures.  Spent my time mainly getting lost on the buses, looking after Ilona's cats and in pubs.

Ilona, Alexis and I went for dinner in The Black Horse at Eastcote, where I used to go with Lylie Serkis (mother of Andy Serkis aka Gollum) when I was teaching at St Michael's, which is no longer there.  Lylie used to buy everyone a Kit Kat.

 Caught up with Kathy's brother Johnny at The Three Wishes at North Harrow.

AS soon as we walked in, there were Johnny's niece Rosemarie and her son Liam.


I made a pilgrimage with Johnny to The Old Bell on Kilburn High Road.  It looks better from the outside than in.


 With Johnny at The Old Bell.  Johnny set us up for our first gig, 47 years ago.


When I asked this London Bobby if I could photograph him, he asked me how I would like him to pose.  We decided that folded arms would be appropriate.

Ilona and Alexis have gone to the Peak District for Ilona's birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment