Friday, September 20, 2019

Back at Kathy's

Tuesday, 17th September, 2019.
Kathy's friend Irma had lent me her double bass when I came to Ireland in about 2007, to play with the Australian singer/songwriter Peter Kearney, who was giving concerts in Ireland at the time, and also with Kathy and Amy.  Kathy and I had great fun driving around overgrown country lanes to find Irma's place.  At that time, Irma kept goats and had a cheese-making business.  While she has now sold the cheese -making business, Irma still keeps goats.
Irma also still plays the double bass, and was on her way to an orchestra rehearsal when she called around to say hello, which was lovely of her.


Kathy's mosaics, on the path to their front door, made from stones gathered from all around the world.  They are actually the same colour - I just photographed one in the day time and one at night.






































Kathy's tomatoes.  They have a greenhouse, which they didn't have last time I was here.

Tommie wanted me to take a photo of his Landrover to show Arthur.  This is not a good photo - it was dark and I had my back to the wall, trying to fit as much of it in as I could.  Sorry Tommie, it's the only photo I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment